Monday, August 24, 2009

Owl City and Kurt Halsey



We have decided to decorate the baby's room with a theme of Fireflies. Inspired by our new favorite group Owl City and the artist Kurt Halsey. He is the artist of the bird (top) and boy & girl pictures already on our blog. He draws the cutest fireflies and we are going to buy some of his pictures and use those to decorate the room. Since we are not finding out the gender of the baby we thought this was a good neutral theme.

To hear Fireflies by Owl City follow this link:

3 comments:

  1. Love the Music, Love the artwork, Love the decor idea! So HAPPY you are not finding out the gender! It is so fun to have them place that baby on your tummy and your honey tell you what you have! It will make mother really mad though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for our little suprise. You sold me on the idea of Zane telling me. He liked it a lot too. Thanks for all the advice it really helps. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lindsey! I love the firefly idea! You are so smart...that is an adorable idea! I loved the music so much I bought it on itunes! you gotta check out Passion Pit! i think i posted them on my facebook. i can't believe you are gonna have a little baby. i'm so happy for you and Zane....it is such a special time.

    ReplyDelete