

We met our OB today he was very nice and a great doctor. The ultrasound was wonderful, and it was just great to see that there really is a little life growing inside of me. Babie's heartbeat is good and is overall very healthy. Here are the ultrasound pictures. The first picture of babie's head and torso which is measuring at 7.22cm but the doctor said baby is kinda rolled up. So really baby is longer than that. The second picture is of babie's hands and feet (the doctor really liked that one). Enjoy!
Oh Lindsey, I am so excited for you. You are going to have the cutest little baby! I know you will make an excellent mommy. I can just feel the excitment surrounding this amazing little angel. You are so lucky to be able to experiance this incredible life event. Please keep the updates coming!
ReplyDeleteLindsey what great pictures! We are so excited for you! You are going to have the cutest little ewok baby. Glad everything is going well! Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteThanks sisters! I can't wait to meet my little monkey baby. I have really good examples of excellent mommies...my sisters. :)
ReplyDelete