Monday, August 2, 2010

Wesley Update



So I have been terrible about adding to my blog. A little update, Wesley will be six months soon and he just had surgery about 3 weeks ago for a shunt revision. That basically means that his previous shunt was not working and they replaced it with a new one. He is doing really well and back to his happy self. We are having a wonderful time with him. Every night we lay him down to sleep and marvel that we made this little bundle of joy. There is no one we love being with or talking about more. He is starting to eat cereal and he will begin baby food soon. He is 16 lbs plus and a little over 25 inches. He is happy, healthy, and everything we could have ever wished for.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sweet family. I am so happy for your happiness. You guys deserve it! Nathan and I were talking about how great it is to have wonderful families surrounding us. Not everyone gets to have that. Keep up the posts, I love seeing them. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete