My sister said she was being Ginny Weasley… I think she looks more like a Beauxbatons student. :)
My wands I made. I tried to make them look like different character wands.
Chocolate Frogs
In our family there has been a stream of themed Birthdays. When we were planning my brother-in-laws birthday in September my sister and I decided it would be a Harry Potter birthday.
I really went all out for this one. I made wands from scratch (here is an Idea of how to make wands at You Seriously Made That. I did mine a little differently.), a trivia game, chocolate frogs with boxes, and Bertie Botts boxes as well.
Not to mention the killer Happy Birthday sign in Harry Potter font. That's right... we are nerds. I also made him a Hogwarts acceptance letter.
You can get a tutorial for a Hogwarts letter at Oh Mishka. Just follow the link all the directions are there.
You can also download Harry Potter fonts from mugglenet.com just go to the MEDIA tab then click on Fonts. That is how I made the Happy Birthday sign & letter.
You can also download Harry Potter fonts from mugglenet.com just go to the MEDIA tab then click on Fonts. That is how I made the Happy Birthday sign & letter.
Hope you enjoyed this post!!





No comments:
Post a Comment