Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Craft Bazaar


These boards aren't in the pictures below. (Train Board is a chalk board.)



My parents and I got together and did the Holiday Craft Bazaar in Middleton. I made various home decor and hair accessories. My Dad did homemade bird houses, step stools for children, and various wooden boxes. I'm posting to show how much fun it was, AND to let all of you know that if you see something you like we have most of our craft still left over. It wasn't a good selling day, BUT that just gives you the opportunity to get dibs on whatever you like.

 Our set up.

 The items on the step stools are things I made. The step stools can be custom made by my Dad if you want a specific color let me know I can have him make one. The step stools are $20.


 I made this banner the night before it only took me an hour!! I pretty much love it.

 Hats and hair accessories.

Fun boards and frames.

So again if you see anything you like let me know! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I want them all! You guys did such a good job. Love everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete